i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, July 30, 2007

The Good Things..

Omg I just realised the proverb "all good things must come to an end" is absolutely true. I was pondering about my life and was looking back, and I realised that the good things in my life was either taken away from me, or they turned sour became bad. Sighs. Oh well. I'm just going to go pray that something as good will come back to me! And this time, I'd really cherish it. Woohoo.

The Stage Arts MCH seniors are freaking funny! I especially like hanging out with the year three seniors, because they make practices really fun for me. I was doing hair for Neni (Izzati's cousin) and Diyana, and it was really funny because we were scolding vulgarities to each other and we were talking about how my family are like the Osbournes. Neni posted something on her blog abt one of things we talked while I was doing her hair, and its some funny shit.

Here's what she blogged:

Today i became (mimics andy), KISTINA.

andy: okay what hair you want?
me: i want big big round curls like that..
andy: oh! like kistina ah, kistina okay? u become kistina. kistina kistina!!!
me: ahh like kistina! okayokay i kistina!
andy: KISTINA KISTINA!

kistina= CHRISTINA AGUILERA THE CANNOT MAKE IT ONE!

Omg ha! I was like talking like those auntie-auntie at those salons, and its some seriously funny shit! You just had to be there. Omg I just peed in my underwear.

I'm going to curl my hair like Aly one day. She's in the video. I love those kind of curls.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home