i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Hairdo..

Omg yay I managed to do curls like Aly today! It was so much fun having curls for the day. It was like those messy rock star curls and I didn't have to comb my hair or anything. And I just realised that I have thick hair. Its like moderation thick not super thick like Ashley Tisdale. I thought it was like a norm to have curly hair, but people kept looking at me. I was walking with Henna down the walkway to NYP with my curls, and people were like shooting looks at my weave. I was like, bug off. I know they're jealous that my hair has life and theirs is thin and limp and boring.

I made peace with the Chinese Republicans today. Today I got grouped with one of them, and she was actually being nice, so I was nice to her back. She was like saying that my curls were lively and that her eye zoomed straight to me when I walked in the room, and I was like thanks. I think its because of volume. It looked like a less curlier version of an afro. I was like queueing up at Macdonald's in the fast food canteen with Rene today, and there was like this group of freaking minahs staring at my weave too. They actually turned their head 360 degrees too see. I wanted to like stare them down, but there were too many. Hmph.

I can fix in my own extensions! I cut up some hair wefts, and when I tried clipping them in, they looked like my own hair. It was layered and it reached my waist. Its great! I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home