i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, August 13, 2007

The Library..

Omg I'm in the school library and its dead quiet. Its like, Silent Hill without the monsters. Anyway, the start of my exams are this Friday, and I'll probably die because I only started studying a week before, which was three days ago. I also have to chop my weave off, because apparently you can't go into exams with long hair. I'm not too sad about it, because I hate my current haircut. My hair feels like silk, but it looks blah. So if I get it cut, it will feel like silk and look like woah. Okay maybe not. Oh wells, I guess the only way to get long hair is hair extensions. Maybe I'll get some when I'm in third year. Yay me!

Oh snap. I'm not sure of wether to work at the Call Centre again or not. Some of my ex-collegues said that the place has cut down the pay, but they could be fibbing. One plus point is, working at the Call Centre is a slacker career. Its great because during fasting month, I'll be too busy stoning at the headset to think about food, and if I wanted to go get food, I couldn't, because noone is supposed to leave the building. And how much energy does it take to sit and answer a call? Not much compared to serving people food and all that junk. Hmm.

I just found out that I had two blogs in Sec 2. I was such a bitch back then and I wasn't afraid to say anything about anyone on my blog. I tore down anyone I didn't like and I made every little thing into a scandal. Now, I just can't be bothered. I guess its all part of growing up. Click here.

I really should get to studying. Everyone in the library seems to be doing it. Gotta go, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home