i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Lovetrip..

Omg I bought a magazine for the first time since like Sec 3. I remember in Sec 3 I was obsessed over Paris Hilton or whoever so I kept buying them because she was always in them. Its those American Magazines with Ashley Tisdale and Co on them. I was like looking at some magazines at the Cheers near my house, and then I saw Ashley Tisdale's hair in one of them and it looked so nice so I bought it. And I just found out that Zac and Vanessa Hudgens were making out in Hawaii. Talk about promiscuous.

I'm going to fail Stats and die. Here are the pictures.

The Lovetrip

Making out. After watching Knocked Up, this is nothing.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home