i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, August 06, 2007

The Mix and Match..

Omg I'm using Pantene shampoo again after two years of ditching it. I just realised my current salon shampoo is too rough for my hair, because it strips off all the oils from it and if I don't condition it it'll be like I came out of a chlorinated swimming pool. So I used Pantene Hair Fall Control because my hair is prone to breakage, and I was reading Yahoo! Answers and they said that Pantene sucks. I think their wrong. Pantene conditoners suck, the shampoos are good. I wanted to use their conditioner, and the thing was so damn diluted its like putting water your hair. I ended up using my salon conditioner anyway. It worked. My hair has volume, shine, and it stopped falling. Whee!

I can't wait till the Stage Arts production day on Wednesday. I get to do hair and let the world see it! I'm even putting in hair extensions for the hostesses. Yahoo!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home