i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Midnight Oil..

Omg I feel fine now. Just a tad depressed yesterday but its all good. I guess 2007 is just a suckish year, but heck, 2008 will be better. I'm so going to die for exams, which are this Friday. Everytime I try to burn midnight oil, I get sleepy and take a nap, and when I wake up its already the next morning and I only did one question. Hmm.

Today I'm supposed to go to school to collect the approval sticker for my calculator and I'm so lazy to leave home. My house is a much, much more conducive place compared to school because there aren't any judgemental bitches looking at you from every angle. And my parents are not in, so I can like study everywhere. And its really peaceful too.

I got my hair cut yesterday. For the first time in 9 months, I didn't feel hair scratching against my neck. It makes my head feel so much more lighter, so I'm happy with it. I kind of miss wearing a uniform. It makes life so much easier.

Okay I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home