i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, August 17, 2007

The Chop..

Omg I did something that I thought I'd never do till NS. I cut my hair short. Like real short. And I have to admit, its the best I've done for my hair since 2007. I really, really hated my last rebonding in June, because it was so straight and stiff and it was like having pointy needles on my head. I would spend hours and tons of cash trying to get it to look less stick, but it always remained the same way. So today after mosque I thought I'd get the back trimmed a little rounder, and I decided to cut the whole thing short. Strangely, I don't feel depressed at all right now. I actually feel kind of glad. Now I can grow my own chemical-free virgin hair for the next two years, and I will save tons on hairsprays, waxes, mousses, and moisturisers. And my hair will grow back stronger since its all virgin. Yay!

I was flipping through my photos and I realised that I had so many hairstyles since Sec 4. First, I had corkscrew curls in my fringe in the beginning of Sec 4. Then I had super bone straight hair for about 5 months till September 06. Then I cut it off and got like waves. In Nov 06, I did one of the best rebondings in my life, and got naturally straight hair, which grew till my shoulders. I also wore a weave to Grad Night and had long red hair. And in June 2007, bad luck struck and I got ugly needle straight hair. And now, I have short hair. Whee! I wonder what's next?

I have this nagging feeling that 2007 is a bad, bad year to do irreversible chemical treatments like rebonding to one's hair. Thank god my hair's gone. I don't have to worry no more. Yay!

I got the pictures of the hair I did for the Stage Arts production. Its Nadirah (with the wavy brown extensions) and Nadiah (with the straight bob) in the photos. Comment on my work! Here's the picture.

The Hair Did

Yay my hair models! Beams. Click to Enlarge.

Okay I gotta go skip around the house. I feel so light! Whee! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home