i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, August 27, 2007

The Simple Ending..

Omg there isn't going to be a sixth season of the Simple Life with Paris and Nicole. Boo. I already finished watching the fifth season, The Simple Life: Goes to Camp, and it was awesome. They said that E! network dropped the show recently, and Paris and Nicole are probably not going to star in the upcoming seasons because Nicole is pregnant and Paris said that it "had been a great five years, and I'm happy to end it at that". This current fifth season Paris and Nicole didn't act like spoiled mean brats. They actually ate live worms and crickets and helped motivate the fat campers to lose weight. How cool is that. But, they were still vain and kept re-applying lip gloss while hiking. Oh well.

Goodbye Paris and Nicole

Farewell. Thank you for making me laugh.

I feel like re-creating Paris and Nicole in Sims 2. Maybe I would, maybe I won't.I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home