i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The School's Out..

School's out! And I have to work again. I ended up going back to the CSC at Toa Payoh for an interview today because there's no other slacker career that's one bus away from my house. All the young people there are pretty much gone, and only mid-twenties people and old folks are left. The only teenager I saw and recognised at the place was Ifah. Its kind of dreary to go back to the same old place to work, but I have to, since holidays cut through fasting month and answering calls won't take much energy. I'm doing Pizza Hut now, because KFC calls sicken me.

The CSC feels so different without young people. It feels old. I remember in April when I stepped into the place, it was noisy and there were teenagers talking and bitching and whining and blabbing and hiding food under the table. It was like, school, but you got paid for it. Now, everyone's gone. Where are all of you bitches and hoes?

Holidays feel empty when you have nothing to do. Since I have nothing to do tomorrow, I'll go to the east and visit my best friends. Finally, I get to see them after fifteen years of waiting. Ok maybe not that long.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home