i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Hair Crack..

Omg I was researching on faster and healthier hair growth and I found out that there are these supplements that help hair grow two times faster. It basically promotes hair growth and it helps hair grow about 1 inch per month. And the great thing is it helps the hair become stronger and moisturised. If this is true, I won't ever need to go for rebonding again. I so want to get it but its only sold online and the only way to get it is to order it. Maybe when I work and get my pay I'll get it. Woohoo!

I'm reconsidering working at the KFC Call Centre. I feel like working at one of the retail shops at Wheelock Place. One thing is that its near my mother's spa, so she can't bug me and say that I bluff going to work and all that junk because she can see it for herself. And Puva said retail pay is like 5 bucks an hour. For just standing around. I'll think about it.

Tomorrow is my last exam! After that I'm going swimming. Now that I have short hair I won't have to bother about wearing a cap. Bye bye flab. Yay!

I can't believe Edie killed herself in Desperate Housewives yesterday! I thought that she would continue being a big whore for the rest of the seasons and everyone would be entertained by her whoreishness, but no. I was kind of grossed out when Carlos asked Edie to lift her legs after sex because gravity helps the egg meet the sperm better. I imagined like a weird slime flowing down her vagina tubes. And, Eva's wedding hair made her look like an onion. She should have let it down. Hm.

I gotta go cram for POM. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home