i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Squabble..

Omg I just saw something weird! Well, its 2 a.m in the morning, and I was watching Simple Life episodes when I heard people fighting below my block. I thought it was a gang fight, so I turned off the volume on my computer and ran to my window to watch. There was no gang fight. There was a woman and a man fighting. And the woman was a tranny. She was like screaming and scolding the man and smoking her ciggs and it was so weird because she sounded like a teenage boy. She looked spot on like a woman with her ponytail and her skinny build. I think she was a prostitute, because the man was like old and they ended up going off in the same cab together. Hmm.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home