i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Broken Disc..

I'm so sad right about now! My Sims 2 Disc One is scratched and can't be used. I already like made Victoria Beckham and Rihanna and Ashley Tisdale in the Sims 2 Body Shop and I wanted to have fun changing their hair and clothes and take pictures, and now I can't. I've already e-mailed EA Support, and they'll ship me a new disc one but I have to like pay them $16. What the hell? You call that customer support. I call it highway robbery. Maybe when I work and get my pay I'll buy myself a new Sims 2 and a few expansion packs.

I'm going back to training at CSC next Tuesday. I calculated, and I'll be working for exactly one month and a week starting from then. Geez.

I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home