i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Impulse Auctions..

Omg I've gone nuts. I am so going to get screwed soon if I don't stop impulse shopping on Yahoo! Auctions. I keep clicking things and I don't even ask the seller questions first. There's this Vidal Sassoon hair roller set for sale at $15, which is second hand, and I just placed a bid without thinking. And the auction ends tomorrow at six a.m, so I'm probably going to win it since I'm the only one who bid. And I bought ANTM 5 entire season CDs for $15 too, without sleeping on it. I hope I made a wise choice, because all these items are going to come on the same day if I win the auctions.

I am not working after all this semester break. My mother made an offer today that she would pay me to stay at home and take care of the house, and I took it. So this means I'm not going for CSC training later on. And I'll be free for an entire month. The pay is much lesser than what I get at CSC, but I don't have much things to buy anyway, because I already bought most of the things I wanted on Yahoo! Auctions. I'm just afraid that my mother would like slave me. Hm. If she does I'm asking for a raise.

Omg Henna just told me about a job that pays $5.50 per hour washing dishes! I love dishes. I'm really good at dishes. I've been washing plates since I was like seven. I might consider working that job on weekends.

Sahara! I'll do your quiz in my next post. I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home