i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, September 03, 2007

The Beckhams..

Omg I managed to play my Sims 2 after so long! I have to thank Sarah loads for lending me her Sims 2 discs, because mine is screwed. Right now I'm playing Sims 2 Nightlife, which I bought from Yahoo! Auctions for twenty bucks. Its really a steal. Its brand new, unopened and unused, and the wrapper was still on it. At Popular they freaking sell it for 40 bucks. What a rip-off!

I made the Beckham family in Sims 2 Nightlife yesterday night. There's Victoria, David, and one of their children, Brooklyn. I wanted Victoria to have her other two children manually. Sims 2 Nightlife is so cool because there's like cars in it and I can make a bowling alley and a driveway and I can go club.I already built and furnished their house, but I haven't got to play them yet. I can't wait to use the car, it looks way cool! Here are the pictures. Don't mind the quality, I forgot to change the camera performance.
The Beckhams

Here's Victoria Beckham.
David Beckham.

Brooklyn Beckham as a teen.

Beckham Residence. Love the car.

The Posh Bob.

The Hair Extensions.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home