i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, September 07, 2007

The Quiz..

Omg I'm going to do one of those chain quizzes for the first time ever. Usually when people tag me to do quizzes I'll just pretend not to know, but since I'm at home and I'm waiting for my Kerastase Oleo-Relax Hair Set to come by mail, I'll just give it a shot. Its so long! Here we go.
The Quiz

1. (the person who tagged you is) - Sahara.
2. (your relationship with him/her is) - She's my Stage Arts MCH Senior! She reminds me of Queen Latifah with her voice and all.
3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) - friendly and welcoming and bootylicious and loud and hmm.
4.(the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) - she smacked me in the head when I said the f-word.
5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) - she said, "i never say the f-word ever." That's a lie!
6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) - Teach her how to be a Pussycat Doll.
7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) - Learn the booty-pop. After which she must be one of the Pussycat Dolls.
8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) - Push her off the roof.
9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) - Because she stole my weave.
10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) - Get her some hair weave.
11. (your overall impression of him/her is) - Queen Latifah.
12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) - Don't really know.
13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) - Confident. But at times I feel like crap and just want people to look away.
14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) - I pick at my flaws.
15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) - Ken Paves. He does Eva Longoria's hair!
16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) - How y'all doing y'all!
17. (pass this quiz to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you)

1. Sarah
2. Alia
3. Hakim
4. Nuriman
5. Henna
6. Puva

(Who is no.6 having a relationship with?) - The treadmill.
(Is no.4 a male or female?) - Male.
(If no.1 and 3 are together, will it be a good thing?) - Geez! They'll be making out in the closet all night and all day. Ok kidding.
(What is no.2 studying?) - Chemical Engineering. Right?
(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) - Two days ago.
(What kind of music does no.5 like?) - Heavy metal.
(Does no.1 has any siblings?) - Um. You ask her la.
(Will you woo no.3?) - Depends. What's in it for me?
(How about no.6?) - Again, what's in it for me?
(Is no.4 single?) - I think so.
(What’s the surname of no.5?) - Richie.
(What’s the hobby of no.4?) - Draining his wallet.
(Do no.1 and 6 get along well?) - They don't know each other.
(Where is no.2 studying at?) - TP.
(Say something casual about no.1) - Grrl get some hair weave sewn in.
(Have you tried developing feelings for no. 2?) - Nope.
(Where does no.5 live?) - Toa Payoh
(What colour does no.3 like?) - Super hot pink. Ha!
(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) - No.
(Does no.5 like no.2?) - They don't know each other.
(How did you get to know no.2?) - My secondary school biatch.
(Does no.1 have any pets?) - Yeah. Her sofa.
(Is no.6 the sexiest person in the world?) - Sure. Now make that booty pop!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home