i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Let Down..

I watched High School Musical 2, and its kind of draggy compared to the first movie. The only thing that has improved is that everyone's weave looks less frizzy and more shiny as compared to the first. I think they finally hired help. I turned on the television and was like awaiting some huge phenomenal introduction to the movie, and then the students suddenly threw their books and started singing. I think they were singing through most of the show. I was almost bored to death, like when I watched Dreamgirls. The only nice parts were when Sharpay and Ryan were walking down the school staircase signing autographs and posing for camera, and when Gabriella was having a bitch-fight with Sharpay. The rest of the movie was pretty much Gabriella fighting and/or making out and/or running around the golf course with her horny boyfriend, Troy.

Ashley Tisdale's is an illusionist! I thought she woke up looking like she had perfect hair, but now I know better. You can see that she's wearing extensions, and it flips out everywhere.

I need to get a blonde weave. I've done redhead, brunette, and now I need blonde.

Hakim should work for the tabloids. Omg, the way he disses celebrities is really funny! He said that Britney looked like fat woman wearing what appears to be her underwear and lip-syncing at the VMA's. And he got it spot on when he blogged about the way Zac Efron pouted when he's angry. I think if they found his blog, they'd like break down and cry, after which they would file multiple lawsuits. Ha!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home