i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, September 17, 2007

The Reveal..

I just found out that Ashley Tisdale spends 3 and a half hours on her hair everyday! I was watching her Headstrong DVD, and she said that she is all about her hair (yes!), and since her hair is curly, she gets people to straighten it everyday for her for 2 hours, layer by layer. And that is just to make a basic canvas for styling. Then, if she wants it wavy or curly or whatever the people will style it using rollers or a curling iron again. And then, she has to get her extensions replaced every 2 months, and get her color done almost every week to cover up her roots. I pity the hair. She should go to an Asian country and do rebonding. It'll save her 2 hours everyday. Apparently America doesn't carry rebonding, and I don't know why. Here's the video. The hair part starts from 2:14 seconds I think.

Headstrong DVD


I gotta go. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home