i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Crazy Blonde..

I love Britney! As in the Britney before. The current Britney's too depressed and all over the place, I prefer the old Britney who had nice hair extensions who was a horny crackpot who went around asking people what is their favourite sex positions were, moaned while getting her make-up done, couldn't shut up whilst taking off her hair weave, and who asked her best friend to get laid. Ha, she's so funny!

Britney: Um, we took some extensions out of my hair. (someone powders her eyes) We took the extensions out, and my hair (looks in the mirror), well, I have none (laughs like a maniac). Here's the video! It was Britney in 2003, before she went crazy.

Britney Spears the Comedian



I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home