i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, September 24, 2007

The Bleeding Foot..

I worked my ass off last weekend. Saturday, I worked from 6pm-12am, after which I got home by 1. And then, I couldn't sleep so I just stoned in bed until 5 am, before I got up and got ready for work again, which was from 7am-6pm. Banqueting at the Hyatt is some exhausting shit. But its so much more fun than CSC. I got to see some local celebrities here and there. On Saturday, I got lost and couldn't find my way around the hotel, and I took the lift to the lobby and Dick Lee was right in front of my face when the doors opened. I quickly ran away because I wasn't supposed to be at the lobby.

I got to see Adam and Sarah yesterday while working! They were emcee-ing for this wedding dinner at the Hyatt, and I got to see them. I only got to talk to them for a few minutes though because I had to work. Adam said I looked like a Hyatt Boy in uniform. Geez.

I gotta go soak my bleeding toes now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home