i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Shell..

I just realised, that I have become a little more reserved than how I usually am since poly started, like in a shell. I've met a couple of conservative people, and some of them aren't that comfortable with the loud, rude, and outspoken Andy. So I turn it off once in a while. I only act loud towards friends and people who know me. But around strangers, I'll just be quiet and not draw attention. But now I realise, why should I keep it in? Maybe I should just be myself. Some people might hate me, but who cares, I'll just diss them on my blog.

Its like Janice Dickinson. Some people hate her, and some people love her. But she's still rich. She's still famous. People can diss her like shit, but she's the one getting the last laugh with her wads of cash. Losers!

I gotta go now. I have to get to school at 9 am, and I came back from work at 1 am. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home