i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Expenses..

Caring for my tiny curls is burning a hole in my bank account! I calculated and I spent over $200 on Kerastase stuff, all designed for dry curls. Right now, I already have Kerastase Oleo-Relax Elixir, which is like $30, Kerastase Oleo-Relax Daily Care Kit, which is $21.90, and Elasto-Curl Rinse-out Conditioner, which is $34. So far, I've spent $85.90 on my hair. And I'm going to buy more.

I'm going to get Kerastase Nutridefense Masque for dry hair, which is $30, Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque for frizzy hair, which is $35, and Kerastase Creme Elasto Curl Travel Size for curl definition, which is $10, and my shampoo is finishing so that's another $28. And then, I'm thinking of getting Sebastian's Potion No. 9, for hair hydration and it costs $27. So, I'm going to spend another $130 on my hair.

I've gone crazy like Britney. If I ever want to rebond my hair again, someone please slap me ten times and remind me how much I spent just to save my curls from damage.

I gotta go scrimp some savings now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home