i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Shag..

I feel so shagged! My timetable sucks and I keep missing classes because I oversleep, and now my attendance record is going down the tubes. I think next time I'll just camp out in school. Its only week 3 and my attendace is like close to debarment! I hate my timetable.

Yesterday there was Drama Night, and it was hell tiring standing from 1 pm to 7 pm doing hair after hair after hair, but it was fun because I got do many styles. I did Aisha's extensions and set her hair 30 minutes before showtime, which is like a world record for me since I usually take 2 hours! And I finally got to do my Victoria's Secret big hair! But it was humid outside so everything kinda fell apart. The plays were so funny especially the first and fourth one with the humping homosexuals wearing tube tops and the violent boyfriends and the hair-smelling. It was so funny I almost died. Ha!

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home