i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Business..

My business kicks off tomorrow. I'm really panicking now because alot of things aren't prepared yet. I just got back my extensions yesterday, and it became so matted and tangled from being flung around, its in dreadlocks. Now I have to detangle, condition, straighten and curl the entire bunch of extensions all over again. Its going to take freaking long especially since each curl needs 5 minutes to set. I haven't bought hairspray yet, and my black clips aren't here yet, and my new straightener only comes on Thursday, and my money is running out. And I also have to think about the photoshoots for my portfolio and getting my website up before the next prom period kicks in. Argh!

To top it all off, I have so many projects due next week. Tests are all popping up everywhere and I don't even have time to take a breathe.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home