i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Investment..

I just collected two good-ass straighteners today. I was getting sick and tired of not being able to straighten people's hair properly. Everytime I use my old Philips straightener with only one temperature setting, the hair won't get straight unless it has already been rebonded. So, I went shopping on Yahoo! Auctions, and I bought a Philips Salonstraight Pro XL flat-iron and a VS Omega Wet-to-Dry flat iron. Both cost me $75 together. Pretty good price considering I'll be using them for a few years.

The VS straightener looks like a red and black weapon. The whole thing is made of a metallic sheen thing and it looks like it can combat any curl. The Philips one is more gentle and it makes hair flowing and it has big plates so its quick. Tomorrow my mom is going to bring me to this salon which is closing down at Bishan. They're selling all their stuff away. I'm a get me a new blowdryer!

I love buying new hair tools. Its like buying clothes, but better! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home