i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Birthday..

My birthday is over and I'm seventeen now. This year, I thought it was going to be bleak and boring and I was just going to do some hair and earn cash, but it turned out alot better. People whom I thought wouldn't care about my brithday did, and some people whom I thought would care didn't even bother. This birthday was a real eye-opener. It touched my heart and made it bleed.

Henna called me right on the dot 12 am on 14 Nov to wish me, and I was not expecting anything at all because I was busy tearing out magazine articles on how to do prom updos for my hair appointment the next day. Thanks bitch! Then Charlotte and Diana wished me via sms, which I never thought they would do because they seem busy. Then right when I was about to tuck in Mai wished me. Then I went to sleep and woke up and my mother scolded me for using so much money on my business, so I was kind of angry, but then Nuriman wished me and it lightened my mood. Then I was already late, and when I went to class, a handful of my classmates wished me, which was really thoughtful since I thought they didn't give a damn. Then, I bumped into Neni and she wished me too and said that my hair was kental. Grr. Then I bumped into Diana and her friends and they all wished me one by one. I went to my hair appointment after school, and all my clients wished me too.

And then Rene and Dian were really nice they gave me a card! I saw it and I was all, "Omg REALLY?". And today they both gave me huge gifts and my eyes opened up really wide and I went, "OMG REALLY? This is too much!!". Thank you both so much for what you've done for my brithday you all made it really special. I haven't got a surprise gift like that in years, and it felt really nice getting one again. I can't thank you guys enough.

I just want to thank everyone who remembered for wishing me. Vindri, Kenneth, Aisha, Zameer, Adam, Sarah, Yuan Li, Sahara, and Puva thank you all for wishing me through friendster or sms I really appreciate that you all gave a thought. And to everyone whom I've mentioned in this post, thanks a lot, for making this year's birthday really special.

My hair business kicked off yesterday. It was fun doing what I love, and getting paid for it. I gotta go now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home