i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, December 17, 2007

The Updates..

Okay school's out! For two weeks only, but its 14 days of not waking up early for school. I have to catch up on all my modules and do the work, sleep all my fatigue away, get all my photoshoots down and covered, and go out.

Last Thursday, school ended early. So me, Henna, Jonathan, Rene, Choong Wei, Puva, and Shkin all set out for Pizza Hut because we were all craving Christmas Pizza. It was a fun journey there I got to sing Pussycat Dolls. When we got there we ordered, ate and we were still hungry so we walked past Donut Factory and I tried my first donut ever. I swear never to eat another one again. I could feel the donut going straight to my ass. Then Rene decided to shop by herself, so we waited outside this renovating Dim Sum shop which had seats and all.

At first me and Shikin were rehearsing our Pussycat Dolls with the singing and the ho-dancing. Then we all got tired, so we played Truth or Dare. I had to do a striptease like the Pussycat Dolls in front of the public, Choong Wei had to dip it low and bring it up slow, Shikin had to do a cowboy ride alone in an open public space, Puva had to jump and shake her tits, Henna did the pole dance, Jonathan had to crawl on grass in front of the world, and Rene shouted "I'm horny!" to everyone. It was really funny to watch! Here's one picture.

The Christmas Pizza Outing

Whee! Henna was the photographer. I was busy sms-ing.

Okay I gotta go. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home