i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The House..

I was reading a couple of people's blogs today, and I realised, that some people just can't stay put at home. They love doing things outside. They hang out in cafes to do their tutorials, go around Singapore after school and they stay out late and only come home to their room to sleep. How can one spend a whole day away from your room? Its like, your own personal space.

I'm so lazy to do my tutorials. Marketing tutorial is tomorrow. For the first few weeks, I religiously did all my tutorials. Now, I'm getting sick of it because tutorials doen't even get graded properly. The teacher just goes through it, and you copy the answers and don't really know whether your answers are correct or not. Great.

I feel like having another photoshoot this Wednesday, but then again, maybe not. Last week, I was so burnt out from having so many things to do, I couldn't even wake up in the morning. And when I did, my whole body would ache like crap. I got like what, 4 hours of sleep a day.

I gotta go now. I have to do my stupid tutorial. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home