i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Discrimination..

My mother has something against me these days, especially since we argued on Saturday. I've let that argument go, but she's clinging on to it like a monkey to a banana tree. She's been screaming at me incessantly, and she's been making up false stories about me to make it seem like I'm a hopeless case. I feel like laughing, seeing my own mother act like a primary school kid. Its pathetic, really.

My parents seriously need to grow up and act like adults, and not like tempermental little children. I look at how they behave, and I look at other people's parents, and I feel so ashamed. And you know that you've hit an all time low as a parent, when your children actually become ashamed of you. Tsk.

I gotta go clean up the mess my mother made just now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home