i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Update..

Okay I'm blogging again after three weeks into 2008. Way to go, bitch! So nowadays I've been tired, fatigue, irritated, and my mind is a boogling mess. My exams are in probably three weeks and I'm really scared about it, because I haven't started studying yet! Way to go, bitch! I tried doing a hint of Business Software Excel since Saturday, but all I did was an inch of an exercise from the textbook for the whole 2 days, being the distracted whore I am. I need to be locked up in a plain white room with my books. Its the only way to at least get me a grade decent enough to go to year 2.

I flat ironed my hair just now. Its amazingly straight but I don't like it. I prefer my scary spice inspired curls. Maybe for now I'll just grow out my hair. When I'm year 3 and get bored with my life I'll finally go do something to it.

Okay I gotta try to do another inch of studying. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home