i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 28, 2008

The Anxiety..

I can't wait till April. I want to do my hair now. My current hair looks okay but the curly bits feel really tangled when I touch it. If I get my hair done now, it'll appear longer and there goes the big chop for exams. Argh. I think about this everyday its taking over my life. Shit, exams in two weeks and I'm still wasting my time lazing around. I need to experience failure. Failure is my motivation.

You know, maybe if I get my hair did, I'll finally shut up and study. But what's the point, next week marks the end of curriculum week. And I'll be at home most of the time. Should I do my hair now? Or do it in April? I don't know. Argh!

This is the ultimate in self-conflict. Imagine the same thought running through your head every single day. I sound crazy. Shut up. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home