i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Lookalike..

Oo there are celebrity lookalikes in my school. I saw them all a couple of times but I finally figured out today who they all look like. How cool would it be if you looked exactly like someone rich and famous. You could get free stuff and flip off random people on the street. Earlier last year when I had long straight hair, I could pull off looking like a Victoria Beckham with no boobs, more meat, and a bigger nose.

I remember in secondary school there was this one boy who looked like me except his features were all somewhat squashed together because his face was smaller than mine and people kept saying that he was my brother and I felt robbed of my identity so I flipped everyone off. Whee.

I gotta go now. I'm finally listening in lectures! After 13 weeks since semester started. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home