i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Freakout..

Right now, I'm really going insane. Everyone's going to get good grades, and I'll be stuck in Retail Management as my speciality, crying my eyes out. I read some of my classmates' blogs, and they started revision since when, January? For me, I only started revising seriously one week before exams. At least in Secondary School, the teachers will be there to hold your hand and tell you everything you need to know. Now, I feel like I have to do everything myself. Screw you NYP, there's a reason why my parents paid so much money. To teach me and give me and education, not ignore me! Jackass.

Only my Accounts lecturer is helping me with one-on one tutoring. The other lecturers can burn in bad teacher hell.

Okay you know what. I can do this. I will not go down without a fight, even if I come out looking like an ugly hobo with poofy hair and eyebags. I tackled seven subjects for O's, I can take down 4 somewhat average modules. And after that, I got two months to recover from study shock.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home