i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Extensions..

I touched so many people's extensions today! I never knew it was so popular here. The extensions looked natural and everything, but when I got a closer look, most of them are tangled at the roots. And it looks damn painful because alot of them had clip in metal rings to secure the extensions. I want to get blonde ones, but after seeing the metal clips upclose, I'd rather use clip ins.

Brought Andre to school today for CCA Club Crawl. Its great, people played with him and I could do hair in peace. I should bring him to school more often. And some random NYP students helped me take condiments at McDonalds just because they saw I had a baby with me and my hands were full. Usually they let me die on my own.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home