i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Burn Out..

I don't know what is happening to me nowadays. I feel fine in school, but the moment I come home, I am freaking exhausted. And my few hours I have at home before I sleep is crucial, as I have a thousand things to do. Its time to get Red Bull. Its my only hope.

My mother really pissed me off yesterday. I was already so exhausted and stressed up about the damn MM project, and the first thing she did when she came home was scream at me for not cleaning, when I already did. I screamed back, of course, because I know I wasn't in the wrong and it was my idiot brother's fault that he didn't do his part.

Apparently, only she can be stressed in this house, and only she has stress at work. Everyone else is obligated stay at home and clean the house and should never feel tired or stress, and to her, school is just a part-time thing where you can choose how much you get for ICAs, and you can choose your grades when you sit for exams, and you can choose wether or not to come to school.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home