i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Miracle..

I've been scorching my hair alot this past month. Heat styling every morning at 180 degrees celsius. Blow-drying, straightening, curling, and the works. I was expecting third-degree hair damage, but I notice my hair is still doing well . I wash it, and then I sit in front of the fan and wait for it to dry and its still really soft, and shiny. It must be because of my secret weapon. I never knew it was that great!

Having wireless connection at home is awesome. I get my work done really quick, because I have access to all the resources online. And its my laptop, so noone else can touch it. Whee.

I hate being given so many responsibilities! Let me focus on my schoolwork, I need to pull up my GPA!

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home