i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, October 16, 2009

John Tucker Must Die.

Ever heard of John Tucker Must Die? Well, story of my life.

I let you in, you gave me false hope.
It was all a facade.
I took it slow, I never fully showed.
When you finally saw, you ran away.
You spit on me, the coldness in your words.
All the love, all turned to ice.
You broke the walls, I could actually feel.
Then you attacked, left me helpless.
Your cruelty showed, and I tried to defend.
But it was too late, the damage was done.
I was hurt, trying hard to recover.
My armour is up, but the injury has already been done.
Now all I need is a healing hand,
To heal this hurt, to seal the wound.
Because the armour is up, stronger than before.
Noone can every penetrate this fortress, ever again.
Never now, never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home