i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Flurry..

There are so many things to do. Yet again. Tests, ICAs, Hairstyling, Hair Extensions, Photoshoots, Editing. I've to get all these done and finished. I hope I don't die from this week.

Spendthrift is what I'm becoming. I'm turning into some kind of crazy shopaholic. Whenever I see a sale, I'll just grab something, even if I probably won't use it. This month alone, I've spent over $300 on myself alone. High maintenance much. But then, I got alot of things which I've wanted to get for the longest time. Like a bag for my hairstyling. Victoria's Secret merchandise. Shoes that are a hundred percent mine, and not used goods from my brother. Face products, which don't belong to my brother. Pants which fit me, and aren't too big or too small. Socks which match, and aren't two different colors.

I finally satisfied my wants. I slogged at work, but now I feel really happy, that I can get what I want, by myself, without asking my parents, or borrowing from my brother. And I pretty much am fully equipped for my hairstyling business. So now I'm content. But then, I look tired from all the slogging and studying. But its fine, eye creams and concealer pens do wonders. And what I bought now, I can keep forever. Whee.

Now, back to studying and slogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home