i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Personal Selling..

Andy's Personal Selling : Christmas Bedazzled

Hey guys! I'm doing my Personal Selling as part of my attachment in NYP, so help me out alright. Please read through the post and feel more than welcome to buzz me should you have any enquiries or orders!

Singapore Zoo




Night Safari




*Ticket vouchers are valid for 3 months upon date of issue*

Sentosa Luge & Skyride






*Vouchers are valid till 31 March 2009*

Gelare













Beary Hip







*All purchases will come in the form of vouchers*
*Customers have to call respective outlets to order and verify before collecting*
*Orders must be made 3 working days in advance (excluding Saturday , Sundays and PH)*
*Last day of ordering and collection is 22 Dec 2008
Last day of ordering: 25 Nov 2008
Collection Date: 3 Nov 2008 (Collection dates are flexible)
For further enquiries, feel free to contact me at charmed_duff@hotmail.com, or for more immediate response, please call or text 94399982.
Thank you and welcome! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home