i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Boring School Life..

I swear my days in ELDC are damn boring. I just sit there and do nothing all day. I'm supposed to be doing flash, but I hate doing it, so I leave it to my leader to take care of that. I just draw things for the website. For the past week, everyone just sits and plays video games like couch potatoes. The highlight of my day today was doing PCD stripteases with Shikin in BSU and laughing in the jacket fitting room. I feel heavy today. I think it was last night's dinner.

I find confused people confusing. Just go straight to the point. They go back and forth and give mixed messages and I end up being all boggle minded trying to figure out this little crossword puzzle. Oh well who cares I'll just ignore them. Life is too short for confusion.

I need to keep my dignity. Time to be a fortress again. Heck them rumours. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home