i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Short Layers..

I seriously want to kill my uncle right now. I went to his salon at FEP to cut my hair just a little bit shorter, and he pretty much chopped 6cm of hair off like I was some dummy head sitting in a chair. Now I remember why I never did go back to him after he completely dried out my hair from my first rebonding. HE NEVER KEEPS HIS PROMISES.

He promised me that my hair will be flowy and long before the cut, and now the layers are so short, they move ever so stiffly. I remember the first rebonding I did 2 years ago, he promised me naturally straight hair, and I came out with broom needles on my head. I don't care if he chopped the back short when I went there to cut my hair two days ago, but the whore touched my crown and fringe and now they have short layers, and when i move my head, its like I'm wearing a wig. I'M NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN. And the haircut costed me $28 fucking dollars. I should've just gone back to Mine's Salon. At least there, I get a magazine, tea, and a stylist who LISTENS and gives me WHAT I PAY FOR. My uncle pretty much put a RECEIPT on the table and dared to ask me to pay first because he was CLOSING SHOP. SHITTY CUSTOMER SERVICE. I swear, when I become stylist, I'll never make any of the mistakes he made, because you'll just end up losing more customers than you can ever imagine.

DON'T EVER CUT YOUR HAIR AT JON SALON ON THE 5TH LEVEL OF FEP. YOU'RE JUST SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR A BIG RIPOFF.

My work here is done. I'm going to go take hair supplements and grow this wig out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home