i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Catch 69..

I think I better quickly phase off before I get sucked in. Whatever happened to the old days where I didn't know about anything. I was just an innocent spectator. I had to be a busybody and stick my nose in it. I want no part in this real life Mean Girls movie. I just want to watch while eating diet popcorn, because its amazingly entertaining. Its seriously like watching Laguna Beach, except its live and the people don't wear make up and have blah hair. You'd be surprised how someone can look so innocent, yet be so manipulative. Wow, I got the shock of my life when I found out.

I so badly want to colour my hair. But my mother isn't letting me do it. Argh.

Time to do some damage control. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home