i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Yearn..

I suddenly want to go see Pussycat Dolls. Which means I want to go Singfest. Everyone wants to go. Which idiot would invite so many superstar groups all at once, when they know that Fort Canning can't hold the whole country's population. I want to go, but I'm kind of broke, and the date of the concert is way too near my exams.

I have a photoshoot for Andy&Weave this Friday, and I'm still not sure what hair I'm going to do on my model. Isn't life just peachy. And presentation for my EssCrm project is on Thursday, ICT report and slides due on the same day too, and I'm not even halfway done. Seriously, shoot me.

I'm so stressed I'm losing all my weight. After exams, I'm going to do my hair again, and eat like a fucking pig. So I'll have great hair, and a full stomach.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home