i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Photoshoot..

I had another shoot today with Seha and Sirah. Shahirah was the photographer. She's really good at what she does, I loved the shots. I was pretty calm during the hair preparation, but it was tiring because I didn't really eat anything in the morning, so now I'm shagged. I gave Sirah long hair extensions until her belly button, original length was a above shoulder. The extensions look like Sirah's real hair, its amazing. I did Seha's hair in a rockstar fashion, and I finally got that flat crown of hers to volume up. Check back Andy&Weave a fortnight from now to see it, because next week will be Renee's photoshoot release.

I have so many things to do. I just wish I had more time and energy. And I need to trim my waves at the back. Its getting messy, and I've no time to straighten it everyday.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home