i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Danger Zone..

I am now entering the ghetto zone. I better well stay rooted to my moral values and know who I am as a person, otherwise I will be easily influenced and thrown off track. I don't have anything against these people, I just don't do like what they do. I can't shun them, because from a business point of view, they give me good profits. I am clean, and intend to stay that way.

I had a photoshoot today with Rene, and she really really surprised me. I never knew she could give me such high fashion poses, complete with facial expressions and those legs of hers are just smoking hot. I'd definitely book her again. Whee!

Now I know who has issues with me. Fear has turned to anger, and I really don't know what his freaking problem with me is. Its like one of those conspiracy against people issues. Ok fuck you bitch!

Never listen to your heart, because your heart can't think.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home