i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, May 23, 2008

The Early Bird..

I actually woke up at 8.30 am today. The day felt longer, and I felt like I got more things done. The reason I woke up so early was because I read some health article that you're supposed to eat alot early in the morning if you want to prevent tiredness and not get fat. And since I'm always tired and I hate fat, I tried it. And its great!

I did Dee's hair today for her graduation. Straightened out that nest on her head, and she left with her hair looking nice and naturally straight. So I decided to do an informal before/after with Rene since I already had my straightener on, and found out that she looks good straight. So I'm using her for a photoshoot next Wednesday. Here's a picture. She used to have like, frizzy waves.




Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home