i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Hair Loss..

Today, I left my bag of hair extensions in the lecture theatre, without even realising it. Luckily one of my classmates found it, and is giving them back to me. If not, I would've had major hair loss.

Yesterday we celebrated Adam's birthday at Gelare. The damn place was charging ten bucks for waffles and two scoops of ice-cream, and its supposedly half off for Tuesdays. I think its daylight robbery. It was a fun outing though, gave Adam his gifts, made fun of people, molested Hakim and saw everyone again! I have no pictures.

I no longer have cognitive dissonance, because my new curling iron made me happy! I brought it along to school today, wanting to test it on Henna's hair, but she refused as she hates curls so I tested it on the ever-so-willing Alicia instead. It makes Victoria's Secret-ish waves! Here's a preview.



Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home