i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Haircut..

Today, I went to get a haircut at Hair Inn after work. I usually wait until my next rebonding and I'll cut my hair then, but I couldn't stand seeing my block hair. Before, it was blunt cut all over. The sides were straight cut, and the back was also straight cut, with no layers, hence no shape, and it looked like a broom. Bleargh.

I liked the layers, but was depressed, because my hair suddenly became rough and dry. I felt much lighter and I didn't look like a lesbian from the back anymore, but my hair really felt strawish. I went home, washed it, conditioned it, air-dried it, and now its all good. My hair is back to being soft again. I almost had a panic attack ok.

Bye. I have work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home