i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The New Single..

I love the new video by the Pussycat Dolls, "What'cha Think About That". Its like, the original PCD stripper concept all over again. I think Pussycat Doll fever is back.

Halloween was last friday, and I came as one of the Pussycat Dolls. Everyone thought I wasn't serious when I said I was going to do it, and I thought I wasn't either, but heck I just did it anyways in the spirit of Halloween. I can't run in heels. When I was walking around, one of my classmates from ELDC saw me, and he was shocked at first, but he gave me the thumbs up after seeing how short my pants were. And the reactions I got from some people were just classic.

Mat 1: "Eh that chick in red quite hot."
Mat 2: "That one boy la!"
Mat 1: "Sia la! Wasted sia!"

Danny: "Eh whose that chick in red?"
Andy: -turns around-
Danny: -falls onto the chair-
Andy: -ROFL!-

I got no mood to blog already. To see photos from halloween, add me on facebook. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home