i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Workaholic..

I'm going to die from overwork soon. Now the late nights are not from school projects, they're from the pre-preparation I have to do every night before going off to a hair appointment. Today I had 3 bookings. I slept at 4am preparing hair extensions and the tools, got up at 8am, and came home only at 9pm just now. And now I have to repeat the cycle, because one client wants her hair extensions done at 8am tomorrow, and I haven't prepared them yet.

Met Seha and Sirah at 9am to do their hair for their Jalan Raya. Saw all their sisters, and they all look alike wearing glasses! Their dad didn't know I was in the house, so had to run out of the house unnoticed. Luckily, I made it out alive.

Certain people just look better and better as they age. You've seen them a really long time back, and you say, "Meh." You see them now, and you say, "Wow."

Its ironic that last week, I was sleeping alot and yet I found myself looking really tired everytime I look in the mirror. Dull skin, dark circles, tired ageing face. I take hair supplements for 2 days and now I sleep 4 hours a day, and yet I wake up looking so fresh still. I guess I had vitamin defeciency.

I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home