i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 12, 2009

The Slater..

Sometimes, its good to put up a nice fortress, so you will really know who to trust, and who not to. For these good few months, I found out that people have been taking advantage of me without me even knowing it. I have decided to keep everything surface now, keep it professional. Being stone might chase away people from your life, but its way better than getting used over and over again. And those who really want to know you, will care enough to break down that wall.

Wilhemina Slater. Hardened so much until she feels nothing for anyone. But look at her, rich, successful, glamorous. Sometimes you have to choose. Live for yourself, or live for others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home